Uplight: ColourPoint Battery Powered LED Wireless
The battery powered LED lighting ColourPoint Wireless LED Uplighter is sleek enough for upscale indoor use and IP65 rated for outdoor use under all weather conditions, the ColourPoint Wireless LED Uplighter can be used to instantly transform any function, from small parties to large corporate events, weddings, entertainment venues, and even for stage lighting.
The combination of battery power and wireless DMX control makes them truly portable, enabling extremely fast setup with no cables, thus creating a safer and more attractive environment. The sleek and shiny exterior finish blends into any decor.
CORE Lighting’s battery powered wireless uplighters are known for their style, rugged outdoor IP rating and their 2,000 lumen quad chip RGBW output. Perfect to use as spotlights for events.
The bright output can light the tops of medium sized trees and three story buildings, smoothly wash walls, provide temporary lighting to architectural details and beautifully light the insides of tents and rooms.ColourPoint is available in a six unit charging case to allow for fast and easy transport of the products, along with convenient recharging between uses.
All ColourPoint battery-powered wireless uplighters come equipped with Wireless Solution industry leading wireless DMX built in and can either operate in master/slave mode with one unit designated as a Transmitter and the others as Receivers. Alternatively, all units can be designated as Receivers and can be broadcast to via a Wireless Solution Transceiver. All units can also operate independently and run their own internal stand alone routines.
Lower cost lightweight lithium battery powered Mk2 LED event uplight with Wireless DMX Control, rated for outdoor use (IP65). Very bright 2000 lumen output will light up medium sized trees, 4-5 storey architectural uplighting and powerful wall-washing in marquees & buildings.The units connect wirelessly with WirelessDMX to other CORE fixtures to avoid the need for complex lighting desks on-site. Or they can also be linked up to a W-DMX enabled lighting desk for more complex schemes, or simply run as stand-alone units with built-in colours.
How the ColourPoint Wireless LED Uplighter can be used:
- As an individual stand-alone unit
- To set a solid colour of your choice, or create a rolling fade between colours at the speed of your choice
- To set one unit as a master and the others as slaves, with the first unit giving instructions to the others
- To set all units to receive instructions from an external DMX lighting desk, via Wireless Solution wireless DMX
- New quad-chip RGBW LED technology for excellent colour-mixing.
- Charge from mains supply in a 6-way flight case.
- Alternatively run from AC power supply as a separate optional item.
- Wireless DMX selectable Master or Slave features internal programs, cable DMX input/output & Variable PWM frequency for TV work.
- Hanging bracket to hang ColourPoint from truss, marquee tent frames etc.
- Wired DMX Output Cable
- Diffusion Lenses
- Lens Mount
- The standard mirror stainless steel shroud can be replaced with special order shrouds in your choice of colour
- Feed AC power and external wired DMX via a special power/data cable
- Diffuser holder on top of the lens. Slide in varying diffuser angles to widen the beam. 30deg, 60deg or 60deg elliptical lenses available.
- External power supply provides permanent power to ColourPoint for long term use without battery.
- Multi-coloured shrouds are available for this product.
- Control cable DMX fixtures near to a ColourPoint Wireless DMX Slave. Eliminates the need for other Wireless DMX receivers. The DMX Output accessory cable converts wireless DMX received by a ColourPoint to cable DMX output from the unit. The whole ‘DMX Universe’ is output.
- Control a ColourPoint using cable DMX from a lighting controller – also send this signal over Wireless DMX to other CORE fixtures. Eliminates the need for other wireless transmitters. The whole ‘DMX universe’ is output.
Available as ColourPoint Set:
This set includes: 6 x ColourPoint2 RGBW uplighters, 6 x silver case shrouds and a 6-way low voltage charging flightcase.
Core supply a comprehensive range of wireless LED lighting products
The range includes battery powered flood lights, magnetic spotlights, portable LED flood lights, battery lighting for events, spotlights for events, wireless flood flights and battery uplights.